In today's episode:
- 1. Syria - Syria army kills insurgents in Aleppo
- 2. Venezuela - Former US ambassador outlines post-election interventions against Venezuela
- 3. Nigeria - Boko Haram: Nigerian military 'kills top militant'
- 4. Russia - Putin agrees: USAID meddling in Russian politics
- 5. Greece - Greece sells off family silver to cut debt
- 6. US Labor - Chicago teachers strike shows teacher accountability at charters differs from union-contract schools
- 7. Under the Radar - Bin Laden driver suspected of organizing killing of US ambassador in Libya