What Do You Believe?
September 11, 2013
Preface: Americans have learned in the past decade that our government lied to us about:
- Iraq weapons of mass destruction (and here)
- The case for war against Syria (and see this)
- Its involvement in false flag terror in Iran in the 1950s
- Pervasive spying by the NSA
- Manipulation of the markets by big banks
- And various other important topics
But do Americans think that the government lied about 9/11?
A new poll shows that they do. At least about World Trade Center Building 7.
We’re not talking about the Twin Towers …
although Building 7 was part of the same complex. No planes hit Building
7, no one was killed when Building 7 fell, no wars were launched on the
basis of Building 7, and no civil rights were lost because of the
destruction of Building 7.